Friday, April 13, 2007

Working away



It is the weekend again - HOORAY And I think I even have a little time at home. SOOOO, what have I been up to.


This week has been so busy - as you know Easter was Sunday, Tuesday was the Quilt Guild meeting, Wednesday dinner with Peggy & Vickie at Chili's - my fave, Thursday - dinner with Susan, Dev, Roselle & Jeff (I couldn't leave him home again!) at J. Alexanders (expensive). Tonight we are staying at home. But tomorow I have to take 2 dogs to the Vet, 2 to the groomer and clean the house. Also I have to buy party supplies because Sunday is Hopey's 3rd birthday & my 53rd birthday party!!!! . We are having a Princess/Diva theme!


Somewhere in there I have to finish up Virginia's wall hanging (see pix above) and work on my pillow (below), made with my birthday present to me - a machine felter. Jeff is making me a screened patio (I have only been asking for one for 12 years) I am so excited!!!


OK, better go do some of that sewing I am complaining about not getting too. Oh I forgot, I also have to redo our web site from work!


Bird of Paradise Challenge

No comments: