Sunday, April 01, 2007

A new baby in our family


On Friday, March 30, at 7:59 AM (AZ time) my 9th grandchild was born - Bryson Anthony. He weighed 7#s 13 oz and is 20" long. I hear he has so much hair he needs a hair cut (just like his daddy - my son!). We are all very happy and excited to have another boy in the family & Kaitlyn is proud to be a big sister.


I have been so, so busy this week - here is what I have been doing: Finished!


Finished Vicki's birthday quilt JUST in time to give it to her for her birthday last Monday! Hooray!


Vicki is 30!


Vicki & Kylie


http://flickr.com/photos/karrelbuck/sets/72157594448573350/


Then I received the pattern & fabric for Bryson's diaper bag in the mail on Monday - so I got to work on that. Finishing Friday night. Diaper bag for Pamela http://flickr.com/photos/karrelbuck/sets/72157600041292571/


Pamela's due date was Friday, the 30th. Just like his big sister Kaitlyn, Bryson came on his due date. Pamela only had 5½ hours labor - lucky her! So anyway, I had to hurry home that day and finish the bag so I could start working on the quilt I designed for Bryson back in November. I did the quilt top on Sat. morning. Then we had to go to my mother-in-law's for dinner. So this morning, (with a 4 hour break for shopping for stuff to put in the diaper bag), and this afternoon I quilted it. Now, I am finally able to sit down, upload pixs & compose my blog. Oh, here is a picture of the quilt.


Bryson's "HUG" quilt http://flickr.com/photos/karrelbuck/sets/72157594406595586/


Now - I am off to watch TV. The rest of this week I have shirts to embroider. Holy canoli! 15 days till my favorite day! (my birthday!)

No comments: