Sunday, March 25, 2007

That's the breaks


This is Sebastian, he is 6. He and his cousin, Gareth - 8, were playing at the playground last Monday and Gareth accidently fell onto Sebastian. You see the result. He is a little trooper though. He didn't get a hard cast until Friday, but he feels a lot better with it. Poor baby, please pray for his fast healing.

Speaking of babies, tomorrow is my BABY's 30th birthday day. I remember when she turned 10 and then 20. Wow, now she is 30. I think that means I am getting old. Oh, no, not that!

I finished her quilt - which you have been seeing glimpses of. I will shoot pictures of it tomorrow and show it to you after I give it too her. It turned out so pretty.

Well, I had better go, I am watching Planet Earth and the 2d one is about to begin. It is so awesome on our big screen HD screen. I am amazed.

OK, stay tuned for tomorrow and see Vicki's 30th birthday quilt!

Peace KB

No comments: