Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My little peace of the world



Tonight I met Bryson for the first time. He is my newest little grandson - he is 2 months old today. This is Bryson wearing a little hat I made him and his sister Kaitlyn - showing off her dimpled chin - just like mine!
I have 9 grandchildren, 7 from my birth children - and Bryson is the first one who's birth I was not present at. His parents were living in AZ at the time. But now they have moved back to Florida and this is one happy Nana.
Also, tonight I was sitting on my screened lanai - I know to some of you it isn't important. But to me it is wonderful. The weather has been beautiful and it is so nice and peaceful out there. We have lots of palm trees in our yard and it is my own peaceful spot. Thank you God for giving it to me. Once again, you have made my heart's desires come true. God is so good people and He does give you the desires of your hearts - you just have to learn to be patient.
Peace everyone - avoir KB

No comments: