Monday, August 13, 2007

Long time since I hooked up with you

A bunch has happened since I last blogged. Starting with the worse, my daughter-in-law's mother broke her hip in an accident last Tuesday, had her hip replaced on Friday and passed away from a blood clot on Sunday morning. All so quick and so sad.

I spend Sat. night with 2 of my grandchildren, Kaitlyn & Bryson, and that was nice (the children of my son & daughter-in-law).

The weekend before Kaitlyn was in the hospital. She is on chemo and needed a transfusion. She seems much better now, but her blood counts are still low.

The weekend before that we were in Port Huron MI for my m-in-l's 75th birthday. We had a great time. It has been 10 years since we were up there last. Got to see our grandchildren up there.

Quilting - I have been doing a lot of quilting and embroidering. Trying to finish up kits I bought and get that stuff done. I also bought a Janome MC11000 and got a free Janome serger. I have lost of pix on my Flickr site and will be adding more. To see click HERE - http://flickr.com/photos/karrelbuck/

No comments: