Sunday, June 10, 2007

Been busy busy busy


I will just show you some of what I did this weekend in this blog - next one will be the stuff I did last weekend, last week and a little this weekend. Whew! Let's start with Friday. I took the afternoon off (nice to have great bosses) and went to two classes at the Scrapbook Expo here in Tampa. In fact the bosses dropped me off & I left my car at work (about 5 blocks away from the Convention Center). Anyway, the first class was "A Weekend in Key West". Yes, I know, you knew I would take that one. This year we haven't been down to the Keys but I try to go every year, for my birthday or in the winter. I haven't added all the pictures, since I have scrapped most of my pictures, so there is room for those from the next trip and also for some journaling. The class was put on by Scrapbooks 'n Stickers in Naples Floridahttp://www.scrapbooksnstickers.com/ It was a really fun class & I can't wait to take another one from them at the next event. On Sat. they did a pirate one, I couldn't take it, but I have a done of pirate pix, so next time!




DSCF1587DSCF1585DSCF1588DSCF1584DSCF1583

Straight from there I went over to Quick Quotes class - this one was a Chunky book. I made it for Nicole & Dave's 10th wedding anniversary, since that is coming upon on 7/4. I still have to add the pix to this one. http://www.shopquickquotes.com/store/index.php/cPath/57_89?osCsid=6563c09fd6e86139e21e9a1f6114a3f3 You can buy a kit here if you like it (I don't get paid by any of these people (in fact, I paid them - a lot for kits to do at home!).

DSCF1571Side - tag book
One tag

Then I went to the Friday night crop - which was fun - except in the beginning. Nicole had my ticket so even though they let me pick a table, I didn't get to go sit down with our stuff because they didn't get there till the last minute. When they did get there, Nicole had left the tickets at home! We wer able to get in, thank God, and we had a really good time. Here are my 3 girls - no pix of me - as usual. Nicole & Pamela both entered the page layout contest with pages about me, wasn't that nice. Vicki entered two pages, each using the sonograms of her kids - soooo cute! I entered a haunted page, with NOLA cemetary pix! None of us one! Oh well, we still had fun.


DSCF1546DSCF1547

On Sat. morning I took another class, this time another Quick Quotes, but a 3D Canvas Wal art - http://www.shopquickquotes.com/store/product_reviews_info.php/products_id/1557/reviews_id/9?osCsid=6563c09fd6e86139e21e9a1f6114a3f3

The kit was grandchildren or children, but Friday night I bought dog quotes. Here is my finished product. Still need to add pix.
DSCF1565
Well, that leads me to tonight. This afternoon I worked on my Rowlf the Dog quilt. Just need to add ears! I have several quilts in the hopper and will show them to you next blog. Need to eat and rest up now for work tomorrow. Peace KB

No comments: