Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One project finished this weekend.



Made with Baby Genius fabrics and other novelty prints. Added tabs for connectors to hook too and I sewed teethers (cut from a Baby Genius Lion) to each corner. Bryson's mom wanted a small blankie he could have in the car. I found the pattern in a Fons & Porter magazine.
I started this weekend with a big list. But a quilt show on Sat morning, lunch with my daughters, visiting Vicki's new home, a Sunday graduation party, Monday was my husband's birthday and I did get to sew but then we went to both daughter's homes, out to eat and then to a friends house until way past bedtime. But anyway, I finished Bryson's blankie - see above. I will finally get to meet him (my 9th grandchild) tomorrow on his 2 month birthday - I can't wait! Also, I will get to see his sister, Kaitlyn - whom I haven't seen since November. But now they will be back here in our town. Hooray!
Better go, I have a three wall hangings that I am hoping to have at least one of finished for tomorrow. Will share soon - Peace - KB

1 comment:

Beti Copetti said...

Beautiful colors! I like so much your colors and fabrics choise! Bryson, certainly, loved their blankie !!